231 Acres | White River Ranch | Mountain View, Arkansas | Listing ID river231
LOCATION: Located on Hwy 5 N approximately 5 miles north of Mountain View, Arkansas on the White River in Section 31 T15 R10 and Section 6 T15 R10 in Stone County, Arkansas, east and west of Hwy 5.
5,841 ‘ of White River frontage and over 700′ of Livingston Creek frontage
Joins Ozark National Forest on two sides – Approximately 231 Acres at the confluence of the White River and Livingston Creek
White River Ranch is an exquisite 231 acre waterfront grazing ranch located in the White River valley, just north of Mountain View, Arkansas. The property joins the National Forest on two sides with it’s east boundary being the world famous White River and it’s north boundary being Livingston Creek.
Strategic Location | World Class Trout Fishing and Boating | Development Potential | Live Water
- Gated property with access off Hwy 5 N – 231 acres m/l all contiguous
- Your east and north boundaries consist of approximately 6,500′ of live water frontage
- Approximately 35 – 40 acres of mountain land west of Hwy 5 and 190 acres m/l water front hay meadow
- Outstanding trout fishing and boating at your front door. Direct river and creek access
- Beautiful home sites on the mountain side and along the water front
- Current use of the property is for cattle grazing and recreational use
- There is an opportunity for developing this tract. Contact Joey Burch, broker, for more information
- Hwy 5 N frontage, over one mile of water frontage on the White River and Livingston Creek
- Joins the national forest
- Utilities along the highway
- Mostly fenced and cross fenced
- Highly improved hay meadow along the river’s edge
- Abundant wildlife on the property
Broker’s Note: This is one of the most beautiful tracts of land in Stone County and could be used as private water front estate or it could be divided and developed into several smaller private tracts. The opportunities are endless! Contact the broker for ideas for developing.