The Tupelo Brake Farm – Jackson County, Arkansas (near Newport)
This is an excellent irrigated row crop farm that includes a proven duck hunting component in a rich agriculture area surrounded by high end rice farms and duck hunting properties. The 2 irrigation wells provide irrigation to the rice and bean fields as well as the duck hunting areas. The farm has good soils and the current tenant farms rice and soybeans!
Improved Farmland | Flooded Green Timber Tupelo Brake | White River and Cache River Waterfowl Flyways | Rice and Ducks
The offering consist of a “Undivided 50% (fifty percent) Interest” in a 438 Acre tract of improved farmland with a hunting component.
Location: In Section 7 T12 R1 north of Hwy 67 just minutes east of Newport, Arkansas in Jackson County. Little Rock is approximately 80 minutes south of the property, Memphis, Tn is approximately 90 minutes southeast and Jonesboro is approximately 40 minutes away.
- 438 Acres more or less total
- 300 Acres more or less in tillable cropland (some degree of leveling has been done
- 138 Acres Green Timber Tupelo Brake
- 2 irrigation wells
- County Road frontage
- Good farm tenant
- 138 Acre Green Timber Tupelo Brake
- Duck and Goose Hunting opportunities in the flooded Tupelo Brake and rice fields
- Located between the White River and the Cache River north of Hwy 67 in Jackson County
OFFERING: $2,737,500 (includes a undivided 50% interest in this 438 Acre Farm)
AGENT: Joey Burch, Broker – cell 501-454-1782