The OTIS FLATS WRP FARM – This 13 point was bagged on November 2019.
At just under 700 acres and featuring trophy whitetail deer hunting and great duck hunting opportunities, the OTIS FLATS FARM offers a unique opportunity in the world of Arkansas hunting tracts. This property features over 3/4 mile of St. Francis River frontage and over one mile of Hwy 38 frontage and is just minutes south of I-40 between Forrest City, Arkansas and Memphis, Tennessee.
St. Francis River Frontage | Highly Improved Wetlands Reserve Property | Duck Blinds and Deer Stands | Established Food Plots | Hwy 38 Frontage | Joins other large Wetland Tracts | Trophy Deer and great Duck Hunting Opportunities
This 675 Contiguous Acres of Highly Improved Waterfowl and Deer Hunting is located on the St. Francis River between Hughes and Crowley’s Ridge in St Francis County, Arkansas.
THE LAND: 675 Acres +- total (all contiguous)
LOCATION: In Sections
- St. Francis River frontage
- Hwy 38 frontage
- 5 acre lodge site
- Highly improved WRP land offering excellent hunting opportunities
- Private entrance gates
- Year round property management
- Deer stands and duck blinds
- Water control structures
- 2 irrigation wells
- Duck Hunting
- Trophy deer hunting
- and other small game such as quail, rabbit and dove
- Designated food plots
- Designated dove field
- Joins other high end duck and deer clubs
- 3 air miles northwest of the well known Mud Lake Club near Hughes
- Excellent waterfowl flyway
- Year round sport fishing on the St. Francis River
- Catfish, bass, beam and crappie
- Just a short 40 minutes from Memphis, this duck and deer hunting property is located in the heart of a proven St. Francis County hunting community. This property offers over 1/2 mile of St. Francis River frontage and includes mature timber, mature WRP, dove fields, food plots and deer habitat. The property is gated with highway and gravel road access.
- 675 +- Acres Total
- 139+- acres & 436+- Acres
- 151 +- Acres Timber
- 319.6+- Acres Planted Trees (160.2 +- Acres Moist Soil Units)
- 28.5+- Acres Native Grass
- Two separate 2.5 Acre Building Sites
- 30.7 +- Acres Food Plots
- 10+- Acre Dove Field
- 110.2 +- Acres Deer Hunting, Levees, Roads, Power line, Food Plots etc.
- 1 Irrigation Well
- Gated, Gravel Road Access North of Hwy 38 to Building Site.
- 100 Miles From Little Rock, AR
- 40 Miles from Memphis, TN
- 13 Miles From Forrest City, AR
- Over ½ mile St. Francis River Frontage
- Proven Hunting Community
The WRP easement covers 645 acres of the 675 total acres
Estimated 250 flooded acres for waterfowl hunting. (Including woods)
OFFERING PRICE: $1,823,750 Will Divide
CONTACT: Joey Burch, Broker 501-454-1782