Sold in May 2019
840 Acres – Lodge – Duck and Deer Property – St. Francis County, Arkansas
Located 4 miles west of Hughes, Arkansas near Mud Lake, 40 minutes west of Memphis in the Blackfish Flyway.
Highly developed Wetlands with over 250 acres of water areas and several food plot areas for deer.
- 840 acres more or less, all contiguous on “Blackfish Bayou” and Frenchman’s Bayou
- 4 bedroom lodge overlooking the 60 acre private stocked lake
- Approximately 827.28 acres of the total 840 acres are enrolled in the highly desired wetlands program
- Ducks Unlimited Conservation Easement
- Multiple developed waterfowl areas with 2 irrigation wells for flooding
- 16 water control structures in place as well as levees
- Miles of developed trails and roads throughout the property
- 2 irrigation wells
- Very private setting
- Approximately 1.5 miles frontage on Blackfish Bayou and 1/2 mile frontage on Frenchman’s Bayou
- 4 bedroom 2 bath custom lodge (1,976 sq ft heated and cooled)
- Lodge overlooks private 60 acre lake
- Open great room and kitchen area
- Covered front porch
- Wood burning fireplace
- Community water and electric
- Fully furnished
The Hunting and Fishing:
- Phenomenal trophy deer and duck hunting opportunities. Over 250 acres of water areas for waterfowl
- Quail, duck, goose, dove, deer and hog hunting
- Stocked 60 acre lake! Fish, canoe and duck hunt.
- Located in one of the best flyways in Arkansas
Wetlands – 827 acres enrolled in the wetlands program and highly developed for hunting
- Tree planting and hydrology work was done in 2004 which made the waterfowl and deer hunting more desirable
- Trees planted included willow oak, swamp chestnut, green ash, sweet pecan, persimmon, overcup, oak, nutall oak, willow oak and sugarberry
Location – In Sections 16, 17, 20 and 21 T4N R5E near Hughes, Arkansas. One air mile west of Mud Lake Club, 4miles west of Hughes on Hwy 38 on Blackfish Bayou.
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW
Contact – Contact Joey Burch, Broker 501-454-1782
Price: $2,097,000 ($2500 per acre) SOLD SOLD SOLD