80 Acres of leveled cropland on County Rd 54 east of Amagon – Jackson County, Arkansas – 4% ROI
- 80 Acres total
- 71.52 Acres FSA cropland
- Tract 1096 of Farm #741
- All leveled and irrigated
- 8 acres woods on east boundary
- County Road 54 frontage
- Good farm tenant and farm rent
- Owner willing to lease back for 2 years and will guarantee a 4% ROI annually in rent to new buyer
FSA Crop Bases”
- Soybean Base – 51.50 ac
- Rice Long Grain – 23.20 ac
- Rice Medium Grain – 2.20 ac
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW:
Farm Rent – 4% ROI guaranteed for minimum 2 years or the Buyer may elect to farm himself.
Location: The S 1/2 of the NW 1/4 of Section 36 T11N R1W, containing 80 acres, more or less in Jackson County near Amagon south of Hwy 14 on County Road 54.
Offering Price: $480,000 (based on 80 deeded acres)
Contact The Broker: JOEY BURCH cell 501-454-1782
email any questions or comments to the email link below:
Phone: 501-454-1782 – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
More pictures and soil maps coming soon!