WIDENER ARKANSAS AREA DEER AND DUCK IN ST FRANCIS COUNTY – $353,800
131 Acres Prime Hunting | Hwy 38 Frontage Near Hughes and Widener | Joins Other High End Hunting Tracts
131 Acres of Highly Developed Wetlands near the St Francis River between Crowley’s Ridge and Hughes, Arkansas.
- Approximately 20 Acres of controlled water with water control structure
- Approximately 5 acres in designated WRP food plots
- Approximately 3 acres in cabin site that could be used as additional food plot or dove field
- Balance of property in hardwoods
- Flooded timber hole
- Duck, Deer, Turkey and Dove
- Joins larger tract of timber
Located North and East of Hwy 38 (where the big power lines cross Hwy 38) in Section 29 T5N R5E in St. Francis County, Arkansas.
The property offers trophy deer and duck hunting a nice building site for your cabin.
- Turkey, Deer, Dove, Duck and Squirrel Hunting
- Cabin site
- Flooded Timber Hole
- Highway frontage
- Joins the Fong Hunting Land, the Razorquack Club, the Blacanocca Club and Loeb Woods
- Adjoining 540 Acres available
- Two Duck Holes
- Deer Stands and Duck Blinds
Price: $353,800 based on 131 acres.
Contact the Broker: Joey Burch 501-454-1782